Why should I see a Life Coach?
Because we often complain but still remain the same!
The fact is we tend to follow the path of least resistance; this is often the most convenient and thus appealing choice. For the short term this proves fine however in the long term people find themselves complaining about the same old things.Once you decide to change a Life Coach will support you and encourage you to break down those barriers so the path of least resistance becomes a natural follow through process for positive change.
You would benefit from Life Coaching if you are
Lacking in direction. No longer being challenged.
Lacking in Motivation to achieve what you want. Unsure of the next step.
The above can leave you feeling
Low in confidence/self esteem Anxious and feeling out of control.
Unsure about making big decisions.
People come to Life Coaching for a number of reasons.
Develop a more effective life/work balance Help realise career goals.
Improve health and well-being. Improve performance in job interviews.
Improve self awareness Get more out of relationships - partners, friends, families, colleagues etc interviews Improve self-discipline and motivation. Gain financial independence and ease financial worries
- Life Coaching focuses on effective changes in your current and future behaviours.
- Life Coaching works with you to bridges the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Life Coaching provides a structure and process to achieving your ambitions.
What is NLP?
- NLP works on the belief that we learn our behaviour from our experiences and the people around us.
- NLP helps us understand how we can improve our communication skills not only with others but with ourselves to achieve better results.